Sujansky & Associates is an independent consulting firm with no formal ties to software vendors or system integrators. At the same time, we have worked with many healthcare software products and maintain relationships with vendors and experts across the industry.
We have also developed software applications first-hand for clinical and biomedical environments. This combination of independence, industry knowledge and domain competence allows us to develop solutions that best meet our clients technical needs and budgets. As an independent firm, we can offer cost-effective consulting services in
our areas of expertise:
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
Data Integration, Registries, and Warehouses
- Direct secure messaging
- Cross-enterprise document sharing
- Provider directories
- HL7 messaging
- Secure authentication/encryption
Decision Support and Reporting
- Mapping and normalization of clinical data
- Patient-identity matching
- Disease-registry development
- Data-warehouse schema design
- Clinical event monitoring
- Blue button
- Database/rules integration
- Data analysis
Controlled Medical Terminologies
- Personal health records
- Collection/integration of data from home-monitoring devices
- ICD-10, LOINC, SNOMED-CT, RxNorm, etc.
- HL7 v2, C/CDA, IHE Framework, NCPDP SCRIPT
- Analysis of markets and competition
- Product planning/roadmap
- Requirements collection and documentation
The consultants at Sujansky & Associates have significant training and real-world
experience in these areas.
- Technical expertise for patent litigation
- Expert witness services
To request more information, please contact us.
CDE addresses the technical challenges of representing, exchanging, integrating and analyzing clinical data in
Elements of the CDE discipline include clinical data modeling, messaging and terminology standards, heterogeneous data integration, and the abstraction and mapping of data to support analysis. CDE seeks to maximize the value of electronic clinical data to improve health care processes.