Sujansky & Associates, LLC is seeking a full-time associate consultant to assist in requirements analysis, clinical data modeling, software development (light), technology research, and project management for clinical information systems.
Since its inception in 2003, Sujansky & Associates has enjoyed steady year-on-year revenue growth, has established a consistent clientele, and has engaged in high-profile projects for clients in the private and public sectors. The firm's core values include providing the highest quality informatics consulting, treating clients and employees well, and minimizing bureaucracy.
The position would be based in San Carlos, CA (20 miles south of San Francisco), with occasional travel. Candidates must be able to work from this location at least part time.
The desired qualifications are listed below. Compensation will be in the range $110,000 - $150,000, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please respond with your
resume or CV to email@example.com.
- Required: 3+ years experience in design and/or development of clinical information systems. Some industry experience in health information technology is desirable.
- Required: Hands-on technical experience, for example either as a data analyst, programmer, database administrator, etc.
- Desired: Experience in a clinical field, such as medicine, nursing, pharmacy, or clinical laboratory. Some knowledge of healthcare terminology and processes.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a relevant field
- Experience in the analysis and documentation of requirements for software applications
- Knowledge of modern software architectures, including web-based systems
- Knowledge of clinical data-representation methods, including coding systems (e.g., ICD-9, SNOMED, LOINC) and data models (e.g., XML, relational databases)
- Knowledge of the HL7 data-interchange standard and HL7 interface development
- Facility with data-manipulation and data-analysis tools (for example, SQL, PERL, SAS, Crystal Reports)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Ability to multi-task.
No other jobs listings at this time